Yellow pear tomato salad
These beautiful tomatoes are called pear tomatoes, they are sweet, robust and full of flavor. You can use any shape, color or size tomato for this salad but please use good tasting and seasonal tomatoes!! Feel free to add fresh mozzarella to this salad!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Two boxes Yellow pear tomatoes or any tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil stems removed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and serve.
Notes & Tips:
This lasts up to 5 days in the fridge!