Yogurt sweet potato salad
This recipe is surprisingly filling, feel free to make it with only sweet potatoes if you don’t want to use regular potatoes
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 potato peeled and cubed
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 stalks celery sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint stems removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill stems removed chopped
- 1 serving size plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add the sweet potatoes and potatoes, olive oil, salt and garlic powder and mix well. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Add the potatoes and sweet potatoes and eat warm, room temperature or cold. You can cook the sweet potatoes/potatoes up to 4 days in advance!