Zucchini bread is called zucchini cake in our home! Make this recipe with your kids and treat it like dessert. It is so moist and sweet, and is a one bowl foolproof recipe.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 zucchinis grated
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two loaf pans generously.
- Place eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla into a large bowl and whisk well.
- Add the cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and whisk well.
- Add grated zucchini. Add flour, mixing only until blended. Add dried cranberries and mix.
- Divide batter into two loaf pans and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Notes & Tips:
Feel free to add in your favorite nuts or chocolate chips!