Zucchini feta fritters
Fritters are savory and flavorful pancakes that fulfill so many cravings at once! If you are not a spicy food lover, you can still add the chili pepper and just remove the seeds. They add so much flavor and won’t be spicy without the seeds.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 6 zucchinis
- 1 chili pepper finely chopped, seeds removed for less heat
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil plus more for batches
- Grate the zucchinis and drain any excess liquid.
- Add grated zucchini to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients, except coconut oil. Mix well.
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add coconut oil and heat. Form the mixture into patties and place in pan in batches. Add more oil for later batches, if necessary.
- Sear for three minutes per side. Serve hot.
Notes & Tips:
Serve with a dollop of yogurt!