If you want to be healthier, make extra zucchini strips and only half a box of pasta!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Place a large pot mostly filled with water on stove top. Add a generous amount of salt and bring to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook 8 minutes. Until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Using a peeler, peel all the zucchinis until the core, in long thin strips.
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and get hot. Add garlic and zucchini and cook for 3 minutes, mixing often.
- Add wine and honey and cook on high heat for 6 minutes, mixing periodically.
- Add pasta and remaining olive oil and salt. Mix well and cook for three more minutes.
- Add basil and Parmesan right before serve.