- Prepare chicken and get it in the oven
- Make pasta or rice (optional)
- Slice persimmon and mint
If you marinate this chicken the night before it will taste even better! You can make this recipe with any version of chicken. I like to roast it whole or anything on the bone, because it is much juicier and creates a lot of liquid.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper. Add the chicken and rub with olive oil. Sprinkle on the spices and rub in well until all pieces are evenly coated. Add the wine and cover.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and place chicken on plate. Add the persimmon and mint to the liquid of the chicken and mix well. Salt to taste.
Have a question about these recipes? Need a substitution for an ingredient? Chef Zissie is here to answer!
Simply use the comments box at the bottom of this page or click the button below. Please try and ask on Sunday to ensure you get your answer on time!
Leftover tips for tomorrow’s lunch:
Even if you didn’t make pasta for dinner, you should for lunch! Pull apart all leftover chicken and add it to the pasta with the remaining sauce and you might finish it before lunch time!