- Prepare all ingredients for salad (except chicken and place in bowl)
- Make salad dressing
- Grill chicken
This salad is so refreshing and takes 10 minutes to make from start to finish. Double the salad dressing recipe so you have it in the fridge waiting for you.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 chicken schnitzels thinly pounded chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 peaches sliced
- 3 plums sliced
- 3 cucumbers sliced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes thinly sliced
- 3 lemons juiced
- 1 cup fresh basil stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Prepare a parchment paper on the counter top and place the chicken on top, not overlapping.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well so each piece is evenly incorporated.
- In a jar, add the lemon juice, remaining salt and pepper, remaining olive oil and honey and shake well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the salad bowl.
- Prepare the grill pan on high heat. Add the chicken and grill for 1 ½ minutes per side. Remove and thinly slice. Add to salad.
- Dress right before serve.
Have a question about these recipes? Need a substitution for an ingredient? Chef Zissie is here to answer!
Simply use the comments box at the bottom of this page or click the button below. Please try and ask on Sunday to ensure you get your answer on time!
Leftover tips for tomorrow’s lunch:
If you have leftover chicken and salad and it is already dressed, just remove the soggy lettuce and add dry lettuce and dress right before serving! The rest of the vegetables and chicken won’t be soggy, they will just taste marinated!